I was nominated by https://wafflemethis.wordpress.com/ and I will do my best since I am still with out internet and a computer, and have to do this on my phone. Buuuut.. here are the rules.
1. Open a blank document.
2. Set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds! Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals
6. At the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame.
7. Put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
If I Had a Flying Carpet
Oh the wonders you and me could travel and see, if only I had a flying carpet. We would travel over the land and sea, looking at the lost people. Through the clouds we would fly, smelling the sky in each others arms. Letting time pass us by, holding on to love. If we had a flying carpet then we could fly away, no longer hiding our love from the world. If only we had a flying carpet, I could kiss you in the stars. If only we had a flying carpet. We could travel as we dream to do, with out anyone telling us we couldn’t. You and me together, forever, upon a flying carpet ride.
Yeah that was hard to do with a phone. But I did it, hahaha I was waiting for my t9 to spew weird words out, but it behaved. 😉
Now I don’t feel like trying to paste links for nominated folks, so instead I nominate anyone who would like to do this challenge, I just ask for a link back and a heads up so I can read what your brain came up with.
So the topic is…
If you found Stardust, what would happen?
Be creative, Stardust could be the key to another magical land. Remember to link back and drop a link in the comments so I can read your responses, as well as promote your blog post via dropping a link here. 😉